Saturday, August 11, 2012

Keeping a Food Log

Who wants to keep track of everything they eat?  Not me.....it seems like a lot of work, but I do it anyway from time to time in an effort to lose weight.  There are lots of great computer sites out there these days complete with mobile apps for logging food on the go.

My current favorite is LoseIt both on the computer and my android phone.  It's very quick use on the fly.  A very similar site is My Fitness Pal.  
 
In terms of a computer site that is "full service" and has all the bells and whistles, SparkPeople is by far my favorite.  Unfortunately, their mobile app for tracking food is more cumbersome.  So I tend to socialize on SparkPeople through their wonderful teams and blogs, but I track my food on LoseIt.com.


No comments:

Post a Comment